Thursday, February 09, 2006

Making New Friends

If anyone can remember when they were younger, how hard was it to make friends? Sure there are outcasts or loners, but even then they had at least one friend. (I did) As little kids, it is so much easier to hang out with someone and do things. In my unprofressional, armchair opinion, it was perhaps that all kids did more in common, i.e. playing dress-up or playing some type of sport. That was the common link.

But as we get older we all become involved in different interests. Many women don't have much concern for dress-up as many still do. Same for guys when many still are heavily involved in sports, some lose interest and don't follow anything.

My point is that older guys have a harder time making new connections with other guys. We all lose friends as we change. And sometimes its hard to make new connections. Well more on this later as I give an example of why I brought up this subject.

EP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home